Retirement planning built around you!
The landscape of retirement is changing due to increasing longevity. If you retire at age 65, you could be facing roughly 20 or more years in retirement, which is approximately 8,000 days. With that in mind, it becomes clear that retirement is not an end, but rather a new phase of life, during which so much could happen. With the help of MIT’s AgeLab research, our advisors can help guide you through the four stages of a successful retirement.
We'll help you create a customized plan that:
- Reflects the retirement you want.
- Prepares for a longer life expectancy.
- Accounts for rising healthcare costs.
- Maximizes your Social Security benefits.
- Minimizes income and estate taxes.
- Is invested neither too conservatively or aggressively, minimizing risk & maximizing return.
- Personalized one-on-one consultation.
- Identify your goals and concerns.
- Develop holistic approach to retirement planning
- Gauging your comfort with stock market volatility.
- Review all pertinent financial documents.
- Detailed examination of your cash flow.
3. DEVELOPED SOLUTIONS
- Plan your investment roadmap, presenting and weighing all options.
- Educate and implement informed strategies.
- Collaborate with your entire financial team for seamless integration
- On-going service, support & financial solutions.
- 24/7/365 online Client Center investment portal.
- Track and update metrics, ROI & success of your plan goals.
- Help you succeed in living the best life possible.