At Ogorek, we recognize that insurance planning is a critical component of every comprehensive financial plan. Sound risk management and proper insurance coverage can mitigate or even eliminate most potential risks.
While insurance decisions should be made based upon your individual needs and economic situation, there’s no one-size-fits-all solution. Navigating the multitude of insurance policies and providers can be difficult and time-consuming. With varying types of insurance products available to protect you and your loved ones against unforeseen costs – accidents, illness, employment loss, disability or death – how do you determine what your insurance needs are, and what’s right for you?
Most are familiar with insurance necessities such as health insurance, life insurance, auto insurance and homeowners insurance, but disability insurance for example can provide a supplemental income stream should you become unable to work.
Ogorek’s insurance strategy includes proactive, protective measures such as:
- Disability Insurance – Replaces a portion of lost income in the event of loss of work for an extended period.
- Long-Term Care Insurance – Financial planning for long-term care is becoming more crucial than ever. Increasingly a necessity for our aging population, to cover the high cost of nursing home or in-home health care, relying upon Social Security, Medicare and/or Medicaid coverage often proves inadequate.
- Liability Insurance – Engaged when lawsuit coverage & personal liability insurance are exhausted, umbrella liability coverage is necessary for high-income individuals, business owners and/or those with considerable personal assets.
- Business Insurance – Especially important to business owners, shield your personal assets, yourself, your employees and what you’ve worked so hard to build from claims involving injury, damage and negligence.
- Life Insurance – Nothing can do what life insurance does – provide a significant sum of money for a very small premium in the event of your death. Unfortunately cash values and trying to fund retirement, college expenses or long term care through life insurance policies can put you in a world of confusion. We will assess your need for life insurance and advise you on cost effective strategies for securing coverage.
- Homeowners and Auto Insurance – Most people carry auto and homeowners insurance, but rarely review or understand their coverage until it’s time to file a claim. At Ogorek you won’t have to file a claim to know what coverage limits you’ve got, and that your policies are competitively priced.