Are you a marketer who is tired of working on the same things? Are you not getting enough growth and learning opportunities in your current position? Are you experiencing work/life balance challenges? If you answered YES to any of these questions, you owe it to yourself to talk to us.
Ogorek Wealth Management, LLC is growing quickly. With over $450 million in assets under management, we are currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to oversee our marketing and brand recognition efforts. This person will be responsible for developing and executing our marketing strategy using both digital and traditional media that will position Ogorek Wealth Management LLC as the preeminent provider of retirement coaching and planning in WNY.
What are YOU looking for?
- We offer you a hybrid-work environment with flexible hours
- Generous paid time off
- Continuous learning and career paths
- To be part of a dynamic team of young professionals
- Competitive salary
- For rock stars, the potential for equity participation
- Best-in-class technology suite
- We value partnership and collaboration
- Opportunity to work with exceptional clients
This position will provide every opportunity for you to take your career to the next level.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for creating business development opportunities and targeted marketing plans. The Business Development Manager will help our team to better network with existing and potential clients in our target markets.
In this role, you will:
- Provide strong leadership, with a focus on revenue retention and expansion.
- Align our marketing and business development efforts with the firm’s strategic goals and objectives.
Core Responsibilities: Business Development and Marketing
- Responsible for creating and executing a comprehensive marketing strategy and plan that is aligned with the firm’s long-term and short-term goals.
- Design and maintain metrics that track the effectiveness of the firm’s marketing efforts.
- Oversee strategic research that supports the cultivation and execution of business development strategies, the expansion of existing target markets, and opportunities to enter new markets.
- Supervise the implementation and tracking of marketing campaigns/opportunities via our CRM.
- Develop and coordinate client appreciation events
- Coordinate all facets of online and offline marketing–including website content, public relations, events, print, and social media and email campaigns–to deliver impactful and consistent firm messaging.
- Develop a process to measure, analyze, and review marketing performance against the plan to support decision making.
- Has successfully developed and executed marketing strategies and plans.
- Is experienced in public relations.
- Possesses advanced event-planning experience.
- Strong copywriter and presenter.
- Proficient in social media applications.
- Has experience with email marketing, paid search, and website management.
- Enjoys helping advisors and supporting firm growth.
- Is a creative thinker who brings new ideas and solutions to the firm.
Education, experience, licenses, and designations:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- 5 to 10 years’ of marketing experience or in a business development and/or sales support role.
- Experience in the financial services or other professional service industry (such as legal or accounting) is desired but not necessary.
We use the Topgrading methodology for collecting information from our applicants.
To apply please use this link.
Ogorek Wealth Management is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. As part of our due diligence process, we will ask interviewees to complete a writing assignment and share their portfolio or samples of work.