Come join one of the most innovative wealth management teams in the country.
Ogorek Wealth Management LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor based in Western New York, is looking for an Investment Analyst.
Ogorek Wealth Management LLC provides financial planning and investment advisory services to clients who have a minimum of $500,000 to invest.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Rebalancing all client portfolios
- Execution of investment trades
- Maintaining portfolio reporting software
- Assist in providing financial information and analysis to aid decision making
- Assist the Portfolio Manager (PM) in the production of reports
- Provide support to the PM on specific projects and ad hoc business analysis requests.
- Support Senior Investment Management as needed.
Candidates should have at least a bachelor’s degree and up to 2 years of experience in an investment-related field. Current undergraduates with a strong academic background will also be considered. Candidates with an advanced degree or the CFA designation are encouraged to apply.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance and 401(k) plan.